- Went to Southeastern Louisiana State University on a Golf Scholarship
- Co-Founder of the Airdrie Angel program
- Worked in various industries including roofing, paint, carpet and tires
- Became a REALTOR® in 2006
- Proud husband and father of 2 great kids
- Airdrie Resident for 40 years....Born and Raised!
- Has a real passion for construction and design
- Houses, People, Humour, Love for Life ....What else is there!?
- Became a REALTOR® in 2001
- A family man at heart and integrated in the sports community with 4 kids
Marie Lauer | Marketing Support
- Has a degree in Recreation Administration from the University of Manitoba
- Recipient of the Soul of Airdrie Volunteer Award in 2015 (proud volunteer for over 30 years)
- Coordinator for the Airdrie Angle program
- Loves to travel and put her toes in the sand
- Happily married to Stacey for 27 years, Mom to two beautiful daughters